Juliet Knit Stitch Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Juliet Knit Stitch Pattern. This is one of my favorite stitch when I knit sweaters. I like to use this stitch for sweaters and cardigans' sleeves. Firstly, for sleeves I was using popular raspberry stitch but changed it when I found out about Juliet Stitch. For this stitch you can use any weight of yarn. I personally prefer using bulky yarn. If you are beginner and still have questions about this stitch, check detailed video tutorial on my blog"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You