This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Guelder-rose Knit Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Guelder-rose Knit Stitch is one more beautiful and you will not believe beginner friendly stitch that I am happy to share with you. To make it even more simple and clear I have added video tutorial to my Youtube channel. This stitch will be perfect for cardigan and sweaters or it can be also used as a patch to any of your knit projects, for example patch pocket. Try knitting this stitch and you will be surprised how easy and gorgeous it is."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextRibbed 3×2 Stitch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Ghost Sweater
- Rameez Baby Blanket
- Knit Baby Collar
- Knitted Dishcloth Pattern: Easy Peasy Garter Stitch
- Knitted Coaster Pattern
- Triangles Lace Knit Stitch
- Summer In The City Top
- 14 Royal Designs for Knitting
- Flat Ribbed Knit Socks
- Nightingale Knit Hat Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You