A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
Guelder-rose Knit Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Guelder-rose Knit Stitch is one more beautiful and you will not believe beginner friendly stitch that I am happy to share with you. To make it even more simple and clear I have added video tutorial to my Youtube channel. This stitch will be perfect for cardigan and sweaters or it can be also used as a patch to any of your knit projects, for example patch pocket. Try knitting this stitch and you will be surprised how easy and gorgeous it is."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Diamond Blanket
- Two-toned Pumpkin Knitting Pattern To Spruce Up Your Fall Decor
- Mandala Cardi
- Pumpkin Beginner Knitting Pattern
- Nocca Chnuky Knit Blanket
- California Wrap
- Giana Pocket Shawl
- Little Bunny For Keychain / Keyring
- Albie Knit Blanket
- Azure Shoreline Shawlette
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You