This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Corn stitch is my favorite stitch ever. Not only it is easy and beginner friendly but also lovely. The stitch has only 4 rows to repeat and requires such knowledge as knit, purl and yo stitches. Using this pattern I have knitted baby bonnet. Check my blog and look for Fruity Knit Baby Bonnet. Moreover I am planning to knit matching booties to get a total newborn set. In my opinion the stitch is perfect for all knit baby accessories."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextRibbed 3×2 Stitch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Chevron Striped Moccasin Slippers
- Knitting Stitch #19
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You