We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Here is one more beautiful stitch that I called Aurora. It is beginner friendly stitch that could be used for scarfs, hats, sweaters, knit blankets and headbands. Check my blog if you want to try knitting Aurora hat, it is free knitting pattern. My idea was also to knit a matching cowl and matching mittens so stay tuned if you want to knit the whole winter set. Otherwise I suggest keeping this stitch in your mind for future."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You