A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"One more stitch from my favorite collection that I am happy to share with you here. This stitch remind me fish scale as well as chain armour. No matter how you call it, this stitch is perfect for hats knitted not only in rows but as well in the rounds. Use your imagination and add another stitch as i did with stockinette. And at the end you can get great scarf that will suit both men and women."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You