We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Gifted By: Feza Yarns
Reviewed by: Ashley Alfirevic, Editor of AllFreeKnitting.com
All natural doesn't have to mean all blah! Alp Natural is a gorgeous novelty yarn full of rich, varying textures. This luxury yarn consists of 40% cotton, 40% viscose, 10% silk, and 10% linen, making it strong, durable, and soft. This specialty yarn combines exquisite shades of green with jade, emerald, olive, and moss.
I always love something a little exotic and luxurious. Alp Natural yarns are produced and hand-tied in Turkey. The color is just as natural as the fiber. The earthy green shades create feelings of serenity. Just picking up this skein makes me feel calm. If you like to relax and unwind with your yarn, this is the perfect skein for you.
These yarns are so distinctive. I could just sit and stare at the different textures. They foster a feeling of intrigue and genuine interest. It's easy to get wrapped up in this gorgeous yarn. I just love the soft, quality feeling of this skein.
While this you could knit any project with this lovely DK yarn, the beautiful variance in this fiber makes it perfectly suited for intricate purses and delicate shawls. I love the bohemian feeling of this skein. With the combination of natural chic and casual elegance, this yarn would be perfect for stylish knitted headbands and ear warmers. You could even make a statement with a knitted bracelet. This color is so evergreen, literally and practically. This shade isn't limited to the winter months. You could easily use it to knit a lacy summer scarf or a solid winter cardigan.
If you want a yarn that's all natural, all luxury, and all beauty, then Alp Natural is perfect for you. I can't wait to start a project with this handsome skein.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win Cotton Fine Yarn!
Chance to win a Leather Project Bag!
Enter to win Red Heart With Love Yarn!
Chance to win Rowan Stone Washed Yarn!
Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
Chance to win a Clover Mini Weaving Loom!
Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
Chance to win Prairie Spun DK Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 21 Knit Wedding Patterns
- 23 Super Cozy Knit Sweater Patterns
- 18 Itsy Bitsy: Tiny Knitting Patterns
- Knitted Afghan Patterns: What's the Difference Between Afghans, Blankets, and Throws?
- 23 Knit Toys for Girls and Boys
- Cotton Fine Yarn
- Knit From the Top Down: 16 Sweater Knitting Patterns
- Knit Shrug Patterns for All Occasions
- 10 Knit Pumpkin Patterns
- How to Do a Central Double Increase (CDI)
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You