We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Gifted By: Feza Yarns
Reviewed by: Ashley Alfirevic, Editor of AllFreeKnitting.com
All natural doesn't have to mean all blah! Alp Natural is a gorgeous novelty yarn full of rich, varying textures. This luxury yarn consists of 40% cotton, 40% viscose, 10% silk, and 10% linen, making it strong, durable, and soft. This specialty yarn combines exquisite shades of green with jade, emerald, olive, and moss.
I always love something a little exotic and luxurious. Alp Natural yarns are produced and hand-tied in Turkey. The color is just as natural as the fiber. The earthy green shades create feelings of serenity. Just picking up this skein makes me feel calm. If you like to relax and unwind with your yarn, this is the perfect skein for you.
These yarns are so distinctive. I could just sit and stare at the different textures. They foster a feeling of intrigue and genuine interest. It's easy to get wrapped up in this gorgeous yarn. I just love the soft, quality feeling of this skein.
While this you could knit any project with this lovely DK yarn, the beautiful variance in this fiber makes it perfectly suited for intricate purses and delicate shawls. I love the bohemian feeling of this skein. With the combination of natural chic and casual elegance, this yarn would be perfect for stylish knitted headbands and ear warmers. You could even make a statement with a knitted bracelet. This color is so evergreen, literally and practically. This shade isn't limited to the winter months. You could easily use it to knit a lacy summer scarf or a solid winter cardigan.
If you want a yarn that's all natural, all luxury, and all beauty, then Alp Natural is perfect for you. I can't wait to start a project with this handsome skein.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The name says it all when it comes to these Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers. Cabling is one of the easiest things you can do in… Continue reading: "Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers"
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Eclair Yarn
- Chance to Win Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino Yarn!
- Alp Natural Yarn from Feza Yarns
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- Brendan Woods Sweater
- Baby Archie Bear Hat
- All About Hearts Scarf
- Velvety Soft Knit Sweater Pattern
- Broken Stripes Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You