We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Sydney Skirt knitting pattern brings a beginner-friendly take to a classic straight-cut skirt. With an easily adjustable length, you can customize this high-waisted skirt for any look. Pair a short skirt with a set of tall boots for a 60s vibe, or don a pair of flats with a mid-length skirt for a more collegiate feel. Throw on some tights and this skirt will take you into the chilly fall months as well. The wide elastic waistband ensures a perfect fit and keeps it in place all day. My printable PDF pattern features the beginner moss stitch (alternating knits and purls), and includes step-by-step instructions for sizes XS through 5XL. /PATTERN DETAILS • XS to 5XL • Beginner-friendly • Worked in the round • Seed stitch (alternating knit and purl stitch) • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 5 mm/ US 8 circular knitting needles. • Worsted weight LionBrand Touch of Alpaca (10% alpaca, 90% acrylic, 190m /207yd, 100g/3.5oz) in Crimson colorway: - XS, S & M: 3 skeins - L, XL, 2XL & 3XL: 4 skeins - 4XL & 5XL: 5 skeins • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends • 8 cm / 3” wide elastic band (length needed is your waist measurement) • 1 stitch marker"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You