This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Knitting Stitch #19
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Description What about a sweater or open cardigan, I can see this beautiful textured knitting stitch on the bottom part, knitting stitch #19 is easy and fast to knit, you can learn from writing instructions or chart Materials: Yarn: Liliacraftparty Sock weight yarn Needles Size: 3mm Number of stitches: To make this knitting stitch you need multiple of 10 Swatch: To make this swatch, CO 44 sts. This include 2 sts border Let's learn step by step and if you prefer this pattern also have a chart, enjoy!"
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextBig Pockets Skirt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Big Pockets Skirt
- Elegant Empire Waist Knit Dress Pattern
- Mosaic Tiles Skirt
- Meditation Cocoon Knitting Pattern
- Summer 2022 Mystery Knit Along
- Sheep Hot Water Bottle Cover Sleeve Sweater
- 15 Famous Knitters Who Might Surprise You
- Indian Cross Knitting Stitch
- Easy Knit Yoga Mat Strap
- Easy Knit Pill Bottle Cozy Pattern
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You