Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Diagonal Basketweave stitch pattern uses alternating mini cables to create a richly textured fabric. The pattern includes a step-by-step video tutorial to guide you through the process, so even cable newbies can knit this stitch! Materials Smooth yarn in any weight. I used Darn Good Yarn Silk Roving Worsted Weight yarn for the samples shown in the video. Straight or circular knitting needles approximately 1 size larger in circumference than what is recommended for yarn weight. Cable needle."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learning how to make a sweater has never been easier. The Stockinette Stitch Hooded Cardigan is an easy and classic sweater pattern… Continue reading: "Stockinette Stitch Hooded Cardigan"
- Therapy Knitting: 21 Free Knitting Patterns for a Healthy Mind
- A Message from The Editors of AllFreeKnitting
- Bianca Bookmark
- Seamless Cable Dress
- Stuffed Apple Pincushion
- Top 20 Knitting Blogs of 2018
- 15 Famous Knitters Who Might Surprise You
- Vintage Margarita Dress
- Elegant Empire Waist Knit Dress Pattern
- 23 Free Knitted Dress Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rachel Hill from Ravin Sekai Designs
- Criss Cross Baby Booties
- Bunny Squared – Make A Bunny From A Square
- Trellis Stitch Square With Heart Insert
- Tubular Bind Off Tutorial
- Tostata Triangle Scarf
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Bianca Bookmark
- Beaded Bracelet Knitting Pattern
- Ribbed Bubble Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You