How To Knit a Heart Dog Bandana
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This tutorial on How to Knit a Heart Bandana is more of an explanation of how to knit a dog or pet bandana rather than a straightforward pattern. These easy knit dog accessories are made in stockinette stitch, and this tutorial includes sizes, small, medium and large, so any pooch can get in on the action. The basic pattern and graph are both free, and the tutorial comes with a quick guide on how to put them all together, as well as a a few different ways to add the sweet heart to the bandana.
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
This pattern will work for just about any size dog, cat or pet.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- All Wrapped Up Knit Pillow Pattern
- Reindeer Knit Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Winter Warmers Christmas Ornaments
- Easy "Corduroy" Scarf
- 8 Knit Glove Patterns
- Knit Gloves Pattern on Straight Needles
- Field Dishcloth
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Giles Table Runner
- Chunky Knit Rug
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You