Skinny Rib Stretchy Baby Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I'm excited to share this free knitting pattern with you! I have been making many of these stretchy little hats for Click for Babies. Click for Babies collects purple hats to give away during the Month of November to raise awareness about the Purple Period of Crying and end Shaken Baby Syndrome. These hats are great for donating because they stretch from newborn to year-old sizing. The ribbing can be turned up at the bottom for little noggins. It has been fun picking color schemes to make the hats more masculine than purple hats tend to be."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge stitches, rows, inches. 4 stitches = 1inch in Stockinette
- I Love This Yarn: Scraps of various colors, at least 50% purple if donating to Click for Babies
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Criss Cross Baby Booties
- Bunny Squared – Make A Bunny From A Square
- Trellis Stitch Square With Heart Insert
- Tubular Bind Off Tutorial
- Tostata Triangle Scarf
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Bianca Bookmark
- Beaded Bracelet Knitting Pattern
- Ribbed Bubble Hat
- Walkiria Kimono
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You