This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Split Ends Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Split ends is a beautiful knit sweater pattern featuring gorgeous cables. Worked from the top down, this design is not only pretty, but straight forward and quick to work up for the intermediate or advanced knitter. The cabled tie feature at the bottom of the sweater adds a fun and unique element! This free sweater knitting pattern features worsted (4) weight yarn and size 5.0mm (US8) 24” circular needles. Sizes Extra Small through Extra Large are included."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextLazy Sunday Relaxed Sweater
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You