One Hour Teeny Tiny Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Here is a sweater you can finish in an hour or maybe two. What's that? It's not a real sweater? Well it is absurdly small and completely impractical. But its a true representative of the top-down, seamless, in-the-round sweater. If you follow this pattern, youll have made one and you'll be ready to make another in a bigger size."
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge10 stitches, 0 rows, 4 inches. stockinette
- 4 stitch markers
- Waste yarn
- Tapestry needle
The red sample sweater was made with fingering weight yarn on size 1.5 needles. Ive made another with worsted on size 6 needles. It may not be a cute or as awwww worthy but its much easier to photograph! And this is a pattern with a photo tutorial so I needed that.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You