One Hour Teeny Tiny Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Here is a sweater you can finish in an hour or maybe two. What's that? It's not a real sweater? Well it is absurdly small and completely impractical. But its a true representative of the top-down, seamless, in-the-round sweater. If you follow this pattern, youll have made one and you'll be ready to make another in a bigger size."
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge10 stitches, 0 rows, 4 inches. stockinette
- 4 stitch markers
- Waste yarn
- Tapestry needle
The red sample sweater was made with fingering weight yarn on size 1.5 needles. Ive made another with worsted on size 6 needles. It may not be a cute or as awwww worthy but its much easier to photograph! And this is a pattern with a photo tutorial so I needed that.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Quick & Super Easy Sleep Sock Pattern
- Azalea Top-Down Lace Sweater
- Diagonal Knit Square
- Simple Sage Handkerchief
- Connect the Dots
- Lacy Chevron Baby Blanket
- Seed Stitch Cable Headband
- Celestial Cuffs
- Cabinesque Coaster
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You