This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Senna Summer Sweater Knitting Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This light and airy sweater is perfect for the warm months but can be enjoyed year round as well! Made with a silky bamboo yarn, it's so soft to wear on the skin. The pattern is easy enough for advanced beginners as it's made with basic shapes that are seamed to finish. The entire sweater is knit flat! Simple eyelets add a feminine detail to the lower section of the sweater, adding interest without making it too complicated. Have fun!"
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextLemon Curry Ease Pullover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Waves Hat Beach Ocean Beanie Toque
- Patons Kroy Sock Yarn Hat Self Striping Beanie Toque
- Whale + Waves Hat Beanie Toque Sizes Baby, Children, Women And Men
- Knit Vintage Men's Hat
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Laverna Shawlette
- Knit a Sweater Cardigan Style: 11 Easy Knitting Patterns
- 15 Baby Afghan Knitting Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You