Mesh Pattern Vest
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hello everyone! Usually when I buy yarn for my projects, I keep in mind that the colors must be suitable for photography, as some yarn types and colors make it hard to get a clear picture of the design. This time, however, I've used yarn that I bought with a bunch of others about three years ago, when I was visiting a city abroad. Immediately after that, all the yarns transformed into projects on my blog within a few months.....well, except this one. After many failed trials, (and many years, in which it lived in a box) it came to my mind that this yarn needs a somehow transparernt pattern, one with big eyelets. And since I've been wanting to use Mesh patterns in my designs for a while, the decision was already made up for me, and I'm so happy with the result. It could be worn as a somewhat formal vest (and a hat), or -if another type of yarn is used- a tunic for summer outings. I hope everyone enjoys making and wearing it :)."
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- How To Knit Long Fingerless Gloves - Free Knitting Pattern
- The Thicket Fingerless Gloves
- Eleanor Long Cardigan
- Merlin Sage Shawl
- Autumnity Tunic Dress
- Royal Icing Chunky Knit Cowl
- Coffee Queen Cozy Cup
- Royal Icing Hat
- The Thicket Headband
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You