We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Lycka is an airy summer top with straight lines, a rounded back and a triangularly-shaped lace pattern at the front. The partial shadow provided by a roof of leaves on a hot summer day inspired the unique but very easy lace pattern that extends the v-neck shape to create a feminine and flattering look. Using soft cotton yarn, Lycka is knitted flat in two pieces, then joined at the shoulders. The sides are then seamed. The rounded back uses short rows. For larger sizes, the lace triangle at the front starts lower than pictured in the sample. The pattern includes women's sizes XS-3X."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 2 stitch markers
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You