This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Two-needle Flat Socks
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Two needle knit socks is a perfect project for beginners and those who do not like knitting in rounds. If you know how to knit and purl you can definitely try knitting this cute pair. In the video tutorial you will see some calculations that will give you the main idea of how to make the sock wider and longer. These socks will perfectly fit sizes EU 37 and 38 but as i said you can change the size yourself."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextViola Flat Knit Slippers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You