Basic Striped Socks
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A basic sock pattern that comes with a step-by-step photo tutorial to ensure that you succeed - from choosing needles and yarns to seam free toes! If you've always wanted to knit socks but didn't know where to start, this pattern is for you. Easily altered to fit any size of foot - once you understand the basics of sock knitting the world is your oyster!"
Knitting Needle Size1 or 2.25 mm, 2 or 2.75 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- 4ply sock yarn - 100g
- 2.5mm (US 1.5) DPNs, short circular (20-30cm) or long circular (80cm)
- Stitch markers
- Wool needle
- Tape measure
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Check out Grandma's Simple Knit Slippers to learn how to create a pair of comfy, cozy slippers for your loved ones. This pattern is… Continue reading: "Grandma's Simple Knit Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Roositud Knitting 101
- We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit
- How to knit Twisted Moss Stitch
- Fall Houses Lace Shawl
- Scandinavian Infinity Scarf
- Hooded Vest Pattern for Women
- Ribbed Shawlette
- Riona's Diamonds
- Easy Knit Pumpkin
- Large Pumpkin Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You