Sweet Shawl Summer Edition
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A very light shawl to knit with a cotton thread for this spring and summer version, but which can be perfectly adapted in wool or lace thread. Its enveloping shape makes it, despite its aerial side, quite cozy and comfortable. The points used are simple: Stocking stitch, garter stitch. knit, purl, yarn over, SK2P, increases. Choose a wool with degraded colors for maximum effect, or a plain wool for a classic style. A winter version can be made with a striped or gradient yarn."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- 1 cake of Ravinala Plassard color 1
- circular needles 5mm
6 stitch markers
- tapestry needle
please download the PDF pattern down this blog page: http://www.tricotepastout.com/archives/2017/05/13/35279754.html
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Seascape Lace Knit Blanket Pattern has a gorgeous combo of blues and browns that looks just like a day at the seaside. The… Continue reading: "Seascape Lace Knit Blanket Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Fireplace Shawl In Garter Stitch
- Noodle Scarf
- Vine Beanie Hat
- Best Beginners Knit Sweater
- Corner To Corner Herringbone Knit Blanket
- Baby Boss Vest
- Clothespin Snowman Ornament
- Scrap Yarn Knit Face Mask Pattern
- 7 Free Christmas Knitting Charts
- Jean Dreams Tote
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You