The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Sweet Shawl Summer Edition
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A very light shawl to knit with a cotton thread for this spring and summer version, but which can be perfectly adapted in wool or lace thread. Its enveloping shape makes it, despite its aerial side, quite cozy and comfortable. The points used are simple: Stocking stitch, garter stitch. knit, purl, yarn over, SK2P, increases. Choose a wool with degraded colors for maximum effect, or a plain wool for a classic style. A winter version can be made with a striped or gradient yarn."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- 1 cake of Ravinala Plassard color 1
- circular needles 5mm
6 stitch markers
- tapestry needle
please download the PDF pattern down this blog page: http://www.tricotepastout.com/archives/2017/05/13/35279754.html
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Trellis Stitch Square With Heart Insert
- Tubular Bind Off Tutorial
- Tostata Triangle Scarf
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Bianca Bookmark
- Beaded Bracelet Knitting Pattern
- Ribbed Bubble Hat
- Walkiria Kimono
- Stockinette Stitch Swatch
- Garter Stitch Swatch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You