The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Hybrid Flamenco Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hybrid Flamenco reminds me of the movements and colors of Flamenco dancers. Its winding shape is obtained by joining (that’s why “Hybrid”) two shawl constructions: the semicircular shape and the triangular one. The unusual construction of this shawl, together with its simple texture, makes it a versatile accessory easy and interesting to knit. Finished size (after blocking) 69 x 19.5”/176 cm x 50 cm/ (at the largest point) Yarn: Drops Alpaca (100% alpaca; 182 yards 166 meters/50 grams): 6736 Navy Purple Mix (MC), 1 ball; 5565 Light Maroon (CC), 2 balls Needles: 3.5 mm / US 4 straight or 40” circular needle or size to obtain gauge Gauge -19.5 stitches x 40 rows = 4 x 4 inches in garter stitch (after blocking) -20 sts x 46 rows = 4 x 4 inches in Pattern stitch (after blocking)."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Trellis Stitch Square With Heart Insert
- Tubular Bind Off Tutorial
- Tostata Triangle Scarf
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Bianca Bookmark
- Beaded Bracelet Knitting Pattern
- Ribbed Bubble Hat
- Walkiria Kimono
- Stockinette Stitch Swatch
- Garter Stitch Swatch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You