Sunburst Easy Knit Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This gorgeous Sunburst Easy Knit Scarf makes the perfect accent to any outfit in any season. Wear it in the spring to mimic the shining rays of the sun, or wear it in the winter to remind you that there are warmer days ahead. This tutorial will teach you how to knit a scarf with a sort of versatility you don't see in many other knitting patterns. Free patterns as happy and light as this one are a steal, so don't pass up this opportunity to bring a little extra sunshine in your life.
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Read NextSimply Serene Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This knit slipper pattern is so cozy and colorful. Using bright rainbow yarn, this free knitting pattern will teach you how to knit… Continue reading: "Rainbow Striped Knit Slipper Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You