This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gemma Knit Lace Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This beautiful knit lace cowl is quick to work up for a last minute gift or a quick treat for yourself. With one ball of Be So Bold Yarn (bamboo and cotton blend, #4 worsted weight yarn) it is decadently soft and with US10 (6mm) circular knitting needles, it blocks into an exquisite fabric with incredible drape. Find the pattern, and video tutorial exclusively at Kristin Omdahl's website. A potion of every sale from Kristin's website supports survivors of domestic violence through Kristin's charity, Project Kristin Cares. "
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 184 yds (167m) #4 worsted weight yarn
US10 (6mm) circular knitting needles, 24 in
- Stitch Marker
- Yarn Needles
Read NextThe Cherry Leaf Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- Easy Knit Face Scrubbies
- Summer Lace Rectangle Knit Shrug
- 10 Easy Knitting Projects for Gifts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You