Dark Forest Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Learn how to make this lovely scarf or neck warmer by following the pattern and video instructions. A knitted scarf, neckwarmer, or cowl, however you would name yours. I have a short and easy pattern to share with everyone that you can use to create this cute little knitted scarf that I decided to name the Dark Forest because of the combination of colors. You can make it in four different sizes, using two strands of yarn of different colors to create contrast, or using the same color to obtain a solid color. The knit scarf pattern is worked in ribbed stitch and so is really easy for any new or experienced knitter to finish."
NotesAvailable in sizes Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- Easy Hand Warmers Knitting Pattern For Children
- Broken Rib Stitch Cardigan
- Vortex Bulky Knit Hat
- Lansing Stashbuster Infinity Scarf & Cowl
- Beginner Striped Scarf
- Main Street Chunky Cowl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You