This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"The Cobblestone Infinity Scarf is a quick and easy project to work up as a last-minute gift or as a little something to keep yourself warm. It uses bulky yarn and large knitting needles, so that it comes together quickly. The Mary Maxim “Purely Soft” yarn used for this scarf is really unique and, I think, is what makes this scarf stand out. It’s very soft and has a gorgeous halo that really adds amazing texture. This pattern is easily adjusted to make larger or smaller. The stitch pattern is worked in multiples of 2 with a 4 row repeat."
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Mary Maxim “Purely Soft” yarn (5.3 oz / 150 g; 147 yd / 135 m; Bulky / #5 weight; 70% Acrylic / 30% Polyamide) or any other Bulky / #5 weight yarn in colors: Honey - 1 skein or 147 yds / 135 m and Creamy - 1 skein 147 yds / 135 m
- Size US 10.5 / 6.5 mm 30” / 75 cm circular needle
- 1 Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
Read NextMead Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Aspen Mountain Knit Tote
The Aspen Mountain Knit Tote is a striking bag knitting pattern made with the double seed stitch. The end result is lovely and quite… Continue reading: "Aspen Mountain Knit Tote"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Keyhole Scarf
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You