This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Beginner Mistake Rib Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"In this post and its video tutorial, you can learn how to knit the Mistake Rib while making a quick and comfy scarf for winter. While my model is in a super bulky yarn, you can easily adjust this pattern to accommodate any weight of yarn as long as you follow the math and knit with the appropriate sized needles. And it’s fully reversible! This is a great stitch to add to your bag of knitterly tricks!"
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextThe Perfect Men's Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You