4 Seasons Capelet
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Very largely inspired by the lace of the 4 seasons cowl, here is the shoulder warmer variant! The lace stitch is very easy to remember and is suitable for beginners or experienced knitters. The model presented is cotton for summer, but can easily be made with thick wool for colder seasons. This shoulder warmer is an essential accessory for your summer evenings, and can be part of your wardrobe throughout the year.You can knit it in a solid or multicolored yarn, the lace supports all types of yarn."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- Latino Plassard, 1 ball
- circular needles 4.5mm
- stitch markers
- blocking material
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What is Musk Ox Yarn? + 20 Qiviut Yarn Patterns
- Crown Jewel English Rib Hat
- Wriggly Cowl
- Garter Stitch Bias Top
- Yet Another Heart-shaped Potholder
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- Easy Hand Warmers Knitting Pattern For Children
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You