This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Knitting in the Round: 10 Knit Sock Patterns and Knitted Slipper Patterns
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
One Skein Knit Leg Warmers
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"Keep cozy and happy all year long with these chunky knit leg warmers snug around your legs. Leg warmers are great for dancers. I love thick white wool against delicate ballet pink, and the porcelain look of a dancer's limbs. However, you can wear these leg warmers for a lot more than dancing. They are lovely with a dress, a skirt, or even your favorite skinny jeans! This knit leg warmers pattern includes six sizes, all designed to use 100 yards of gorgeous super bulky wool."
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Knit Collage Spun Cloud in French Vanilla (100% wool; 100 yds, 200g), 1 skein (For a replacement, look for 100 yards of a large super bulky yarn, something that gets 1.5 to 2.0 stitches to the inch in stockinette stitch)
- US 11 (8 mm) knitting needles
Read NextMinty Fresh Leg Warmers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Aug 14, 2017
These are quick and easy to make leg warmers, and Id love to wear them while waiting for the bus to work. The designer used 100% wool yarn, but I don't use wool so I would substitute some other kind of super bulky/super chunky yarn. There are so many to choose from that shouldn't be a problem!
Jul 14, 2017
I love these adorable leg warmers. Using bulky yarn will help to make this pattern a very quick and easy pattern. With leggings so popular these leggings would be perfect to wear in the winter with them. Or if you wear dresses in winter, these leggings would be nice to keep your legs nice and cozy while traveling to and from.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Bright and Breezy Kimono
Take your lounging look to the next level with the Bright and Breezy Kimono. Youll look like a graceful star with this light sweater… Continue reading: "Bright and Breezy Kimono"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You