One Skein Knit Leg Warmers
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Keep cozy and happy all year long with these chunky knit leg warmers snug around your legs. Leg warmers are great for dancers. I love thick white wool against delicate ballet pink, and the porcelain look of a dancer's limbs. However, you can wear these leg warmers for a lot more than dancing. They are lovely with a dress, a skirt, or even your favorite skinny jeans! This knit leg warmers pattern includes six sizes, all designed to use 100 yards of gorgeous super bulky wool."
NotesFor your convenience, I have designed a PDF Pattern of these Leg Warmers here in my shop: https://flax-and-twine.myshopify.com/products/one-skein-chunky-leg-warmers-multiple-sizes
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Knit Collage Spun Cloud in French Vanilla (100% wool; 100 yds, 200g), 1 skein (For a replacement, look for 100 yards of a large super bulky yarn, something that gets 1.5 to 2.0 stitches to the inch in stockinette stitch)
- US 11 (8 mm) knitting needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Knit Jogless Stripes
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
- Parachutes Cowl
- Chunky Chevron Fast Knit Baby Blanket
- Free Knitting Patterns for Babies
- Henley Knit Sweater Pattern
- 10 Must-Have Knitted Jacket Patterns
- Red Heart Hygge Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You