Eye Popping Pinwheel
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Pinwheels can be made with any size yarn and worked up to any size. Knitter’s choice. Make yours with bold brilliant colors to mesmerize the viewer! Pattern includes a photo tutorial and how to set in a circular frame. They are worked in the round, so you’ll need either a set of circulars that you can magic loop with or double points."
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You