We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Show off your creative side with these easy DIY coasters! The perfect beginner knitting pattern, these Cutie Seed Stitch Coasters are so easy to work up! These make for a fun DIY home decoration or an easy DIY gift idea. This is such a quick knitting project that is actually useful for the home.
From the Blogger: "These cute seed stitch coasters are easy enough for a beginner, but so cute that no one will know! A perfect project when you are looking for a quick knit that is useful for the home. Take the idea and make it your own by using different colors, making stripes or a fancy border."
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Funfetti Sweater
- How Many Stitches to Cast On for an Infinity Scarf
- Carrot Cake Beanie
- All Fingers And Thumbs
- Easter Bunny Potholder
- Easter Bunny
- Bernat Super Value Yarn
- Simple Braids Hat
- Quick Round Scrubby
- Kenai Skyline Shawl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You