Simple Cable Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This beanie is a great way to practice knitting cables and can make a great Thanksgiving or Christmas present. Two kinds of cables are divided by wide knitting stripes that all come together at the top of the hat. Due to this design the headpiece is really basic and can suit multiple styles. My friend Jane, for whom I've designed this beanie is very pleased with the result. The navy color also suits her well."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
15 Knit Hat Patterns Perfect for Fall
Flat Knit Swirl Hat
Hat With Heart
Knitting for Charity: 30 Free Hat Patterns
Everyday Knit Hat Pattern
Wool Beanie with Faux Fur Pom Pom
How to Knit a Hat Volume 2: Free Knit Hat Patterns for the Whole Family
Guacamole Comfy Beanie
Easy Knit Hat for Beginners
Nice and Easy Beanie Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You