Simple Cable Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This beanie is a great way to practice knitting cables and can make a great Thanksgiving or Christmas present. Two kinds of cables are divided by wide knitting stripes that all come together at the top of the hat. Due to this design the headpiece is really basic and can suit multiple styles. My friend Jane, for whom I've designed this beanie is very pleased with the result. The navy color also suits her well."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Knit Rib Stitch in the Round
- How to Knit the Jhumka Stitch
- 2 Color Brioche Rib Stitch
- Amplitude Cowl
- How to Knit the Seafoam Stitch
- Pumpkin Spice Cup Sleeve
- 17 Thanksgiving Kitchen Knits
- Kid's Moss Stitch Cowl
- Majestical Unicorn Hat and Leggings
- “Knit Girl” Headband
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You