We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This Messy Bun Hat is a combination between a hat and a wide headband with an opening on top for you hair. They're perfect for any kind of outdoor activity because you can wear your hair up and have a hat on at the same time. My Messy Bun Hat knitting pattern is super easy to make. It's knit in a basic rib stitch. The large needles and bulky yarn make for a very fast project."
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Knit Raglan Sleeves
- Christmas Sock Ornament
- Knit Pouf with Pizzazz
- Ramble on Knit Beanie
- Brioche Knit Stole
- American Girl Classic Cardigan
- Adorable Teddy Bear Knit Hat
- Snow Day Knit Slouch
- Knitted Cowl Using Leftover Yarn
- Jeans and Old Lace Knit Fingerless Gloves
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You