Messy Bun Hat Knitting Pattern
Learn how to knit a messy bun hat with this free knitting pattern. Wear this hat when you need to keep your head warm and your hair out of your face.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This Messy Bun Hat is a combination between a hat and a wide headband with an opening on top for you hair. They're perfect for any kind of outdoor activity because you can wear your hair up and have a hat on at the same time. My Messy Bun Hat knitting pattern is super easy to make. It's knit in a basic rib stitch. The large needles and bulky yarn make for a very fast project."
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
How to Knit a Messy Bun Hat
Are you more of a visual learner? Be sure to check out this video to learn how to knit a messy bun hat.
Can't get enough of these patterns for knitted messy bun hats? Check out this collection of knit and crochet bun hat patterns from our friends at FaveCrafts!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You