Basic Mustard Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Quick beginner project. Requires only 1 skein of yarn. It is really basic and simple to knit. This hat is knit in a rib stitch and fits your head very nicely. The design of the beanie allows to pair it with a casual coat or with a sporty jacket."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 36 Free Knit Mitten Patterns
- 19 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Slipped Stitch Studios
- Kristina Kittelson
- Go Crafty Travel Case
- Feminine Knit Slipper Pattern
- Knitted House Slippers for Him
- Pumpkin Spice Knit Slipper Pattern
- How to Weave In Ends As You Knit
- 5 Selvedge Edges for Knitting
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You