Bulky Mustard Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This super easy, beginner friendly mustard hat is very warm and cosy. I knit in two strands to achieve a bulky look."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge15 stitches, 15 rows, 4 inches. 1x1 Rib
Read NextFair Isle Chunky Pompom Hat Toque
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Fair Isle Chunky Pompom Hat Toque
- Lazy River Beanie
- Glacier Sunrise Knit Hat Pattern
- Blue Braided Knit Beanie
- Knitting for Charity: 31 Free Hat Patterns
- 66+ Knit Hat Patterns for Winter
- Chunky Hearts Fair Isle Hat Winter Toque Beanie Women Valentine's Day
- One Night Winter Hat
- Pink Quick-Knit Beanie
- Create Some Charm Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You