Tiny Purse For Gift Card
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This itty bitty purse holds a gift card and can be used as an ornament, or included in a garland or as a gift tag. Skills Used Basic knitting stitches: knit, purl Knitting flat in rows, decreasing (k2tog and p2tog), long tail cast on, binding off, seaming Links to video and/or photo tutorials for k2tog, p2tog, long tail cast on, and mattress stitch seaming included in pattern Skill Level Easy Finished Size Fits a standard gift card or financial card measuring approximately 3.375” (8.5 cm) x 2.125” (5.5 cm) once assembled. Materials King Cole Beaches DK yarn (70% acrylic/30% polyamide, 3.5 oz/100 g/278 yd/255 m) – 1 skein in 4282 Pearl Beach, or approximately 25 yd (23 m) in any light weight yarn. One skein makes approximately 11-12 gift card holders. US Size 6/4 mm knitting needles, or size needed to obtain gauge. Yarn needle. Blocking supplies (optional). Gauge 15 sts in pattern = 2.25” (5.5 cm). For best fit, always check your gauge."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You