This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hi knitters everywhere! as promised, my second skirt design for the season is finally here! this time it's a maxi skirt, made with a mohair-looking yarn that I found and liked very much. It's super fluffy and smooth to the touch. This pattern should be a piece of cake to knit if you know how to knit, purl and make a stitch increase, because that's all there is to it. The instructions available are for sizes ranging from XS to 2XL just like my previous project. I added four loops to the waist so you can wear the skirt with a belt, a necessity for such a long and somewhat heavy knitted garment. Let me know what you think, and I hope you enjoy making this really simple yet elegant skirt."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextTen Minute Tea Cup Bookmark
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You