8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
The Thicket Fingerless Gloves
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knitting pattern for the Thicket Fingerless Gloves. These beautiful gloves will keep your hands warm and your fingertips free. The gloves are worked in the round seamlessly and have a comfortable thumb gusset. The design features a mirrored cable pattern. The gloves are knit with medium-weight merino wool, they do not require a lot of yarn and are fairly quick to knit. This is also a great last-moment gift for a friend or family member. Enjoy!"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm, 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
- Streamlined Fingerless Mitts
- Two Hour Fingerless Gloves
- Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Gorgeous Cable Fingerless Gloves
- Charlotte fingerless mitts
- 20 Knit Fingerless Glove Patterns
- Emerald Green Handwarmers
- Two Needle Fingerless Mitts
- One Hour Fingerless Mitts
- How To Knit Fingerless Gloves
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- Easy Knit Face Scrubbies
- Summer Lace Rectangle Knit Shrug
- 10 Easy Knitting Projects for Gifts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You