This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Girl's Diamond Cable Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This hat is another interesting model of a winter hat for a girl. This beautiful headwear will match any outermost garment. Moreover, it will perfectly protect against cold and wind. This accessory is knitted of quite delicate yarn. But owing to a puffy pattern with arans and lining, the hat has become very warm, soft and fluffy. Light as a feather, the tender hat will surely be to a young glamour girl’s liking and will keep her warm during walks. One more advantage of this hat is the circle-wise knitting, so that there are no seams."
Knitting Needle Size1 or 2.25 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- 50 grams of acrylic yarn (300 m per 50 grams)
Read NextBasic Stocking Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You