Girl's Diamond Cable Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This hat is another interesting model of a winter hat for a girl. This beautiful headwear will match any outermost garment. Moreover, it will perfectly protect against cold and wind. This accessory is knitted of quite delicate yarn. But owing to a puffy pattern with arans and lining, the hat has become very warm, soft and fluffy. Light as a feather, the tender hat will surely be to a young glamour girl’s liking and will keep her warm during walks. One more advantage of this hat is the circle-wise knitting, so that there are no seams."
Knitting Needle Size1 or 2.25 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- 50 grams of acrylic yarn (300 m per 50 grams)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You