Knit Cardigan Pattern That Looks Like Jean
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"We decided to share a great cardigan pattern with you. Although this cardigan looks like a jean jacket in style, it is a knitted cardigan and very ambitious. I share this pattern with you as I find it quite impressive. Such designs excite me and I immediately start researching to buy related yarns, I think many knitting lovers are just like me. These patterns and instructions were prepared for experienced knitters. But I think you can achieve this with some support even if you are not experienced enough. I will help you as much as possible from here. How to knit this beautiful cardigan pattern? I hope these knitting instructions will work for you. Thank you for this adorable pattern shared Nako. Good luck to all…"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Moher Delicate Bulky 23287 (3 balls), 11859 (4 balls) by Nako Yarns
- Fish-line needle No. 8 – 10
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- Senna Summer Sweater Knitting Pattern
- 56 Baby Girl Knitting Patterns
- What Does the Fox Say? 14 Free Fox Patterns to Knit
- Rhombus Weave Hat
- 10 Free Knitting Patterns for Dogs
- Tiny Mouse Knitting Pattern
- Lucilu Slippers Shoes Knitting Pattern
- Chevron Seed Stitch Soap Sack
- Tiny Bamboo Knit Soap Sack
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You