Knit Cardigan Pattern That Looks Like Jean
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"We decided to share a great cardigan pattern with you. Although this cardigan looks like a jean jacket in style, it is a knitted cardigan and very ambitious. I share this pattern with you as I find it quite impressive. Such designs excite me and I immediately start researching to buy related yarns, I think many knitting lovers are just like me. These patterns and instructions were prepared for experienced knitters. But I think you can achieve this with some support even if you are not experienced enough. I will help you as much as possible from here. How to knit this beautiful cardigan pattern? I hope these knitting instructions will work for you. Thank you for this adorable pattern shared Nako. Good luck to all…"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Moher Delicate Bulky 23287 (3 balls), 11859 (4 balls) by Nako Yarns
- Fish-line needle No. 8 – 10
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ann from Crazy Hands
- Super Simple Shawl
- Gentlemen Scarf
- Child Moccasin Slipper Booties
- Amanda Saladin from Love. Life. Yarn.
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Bella Vita Blanket
- Snowflake Bulky Winter Hat
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- Suspended Bind Off Tutorial
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You