This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"I love the wrong side of a striped garter stitch so much I decided it deserved to be the right side of a pattern. This reversible chunky knit blanket pattern (you get the mixed color effect on both sides!) is perfect for beginners. The only stitch you need is the knit stitch. The intricate-looking color mixes are simply achieved by switching yarn colors every few rows. /PATTERN DETAILS • Size 110 cm / 43.25” by 130 cm / 51.25” (easily adjustable, the pattern shows you how) • Beginner pattern: you only need to know the knit stitch • Completely reversible • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 7 mm / US 10.5 knitting needles • Chunky weight yarn o 2 skeins each of pink, offwhite and mustard o 3 skeins of blue • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends"
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextCuddly Quick Knit Throw Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Chaukor Moss Green Wrap
This lacy Chaukor Moss Green Wrap features a neat, grid-like pattern that will make you think of stained glass. If you're looking for… Continue reading: "Chaukor Moss Green Wrap"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You