We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I love the wrong side of a striped garter stitch so much I decided it deserved to be the right side of a pattern. This reversible chunky knit blanket pattern (you get the mixed color effect on both sides!) is perfect for beginners. The only stitch you need is the knit stitch. The intricate-looking color mixes are simply achieved by switching yarn colors every few rows. /PATTERN DETAILS • Size 110 cm / 43.25” by 130 cm / 51.25” (easily adjustable, the pattern shows you how) • Beginner pattern: you only need to know the knit stitch • Completely reversible • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 7 mm / US 10.5 knitting needles • Chunky weight yarn o 2 skeins each of pink, offwhite and mustard o 3 skeins of blue • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends"
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- Ocean Meets Sky Sweater
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You