We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I love the wrong side of a striped garter stitch so much I decided it deserved to be the right side of a pattern. This reversible chunky knit blanket pattern (you get the mixed color effect on both sides!) is perfect for beginners. The only stitch you need is the knit stitch. The intricate-looking color mixes are simply achieved by switching yarn colors every few rows. /PATTERN DETAILS • Size 110 cm / 43.25” by 130 cm / 51.25” (easily adjustable, the pattern shows you how) • Beginner pattern: you only need to know the knit stitch • Completely reversible • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 7 mm / US 10.5 knitting needles • Chunky weight yarn o 2 skeins each of pink, offwhite and mustard o 3 skeins of blue • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends"
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You