Sand Stitch Square
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Sand Stitch creates a texture that looks pretty on both sides. This pattern for a 6" (15 cm) square is part of the Anthology Blanket knit-a-long, a free knit-a-long including 30 squares and 4 border patterns for a sampler blanket."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
- Cascade 220 Superwash (100% superwash wool), or approximately 41 yds (37.5 m) in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size 7/4.5 mm knitting needles, or any size needed to obtain gauge.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Double Knit Blanket
Cuddly Quick Knit Throw Blanket
The Most Popular Patterns for Afghans: 16 Knit & Crochet Afghan Patterns from Lion Brand
Diagonal Slip Stitch Blanket
Stormy Weather Blanket
Slip Stitch Sampler Afghan
One Hour Arm Knit Blanket
Mermaid Knitted Sack Blanket
Grandma's Famous Bobble Knit Blanket
Country Cottage Blanket
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You