Rainbow Knit Blanket Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A colorful Rainbow Knit Blanket Pattern that is easy to make with an unique texture/stitch. A video tutorial and downloadable pattern PDF included. Easily mix and match different yarns to achieve a full spectrum of color."
Knitting Needle Size17 or 12.75 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches. Slant Stitch
- Vanna's Choice yarn
- Hometown USA yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern is such a unique knitted fingerless gloves pattern. The black color is muted and… Continue reading: "Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Knit Jogless Stripes
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
- Parachutes Cowl
- Chunky Chevron Fast Knit Baby Blanket
- Free Knitting Patterns for Babies
- Henley Knit Sweater Pattern
- 10 Must-Have Knitted Jacket Patterns
- Red Heart Hygge Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You