This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cozy Cables Throw Blanket Knitting Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Cozy Cables Throw Blanket knitting pattern combines simple cables with gorgeous knit/purl texture to create the ultimate winter blanket! The blanket is knit flat in rows, using size 9 (5.5mm) circular knitting needles to hold the large number of stitches. You will also need worsted weight yarn, and a tapestry needle to weave in the ends. This rewarding project will leave you feeling proud of your knitting skills and ready to knit a Cozy Cables Blanket for each room in your home! "
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextCountry Cottage Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You