This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
New Favorites from Lion Brand: 15 Free Knitting Patterns for Scarves, Afghans and More
Billowy Quilted Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This throw blanket is so cozy, and is simple to knit! Using a series of knit and purl stitches, you'll create a fabric that's lofty and super warm. With little puffs that hold in warm air, this is the perfect winter blanket pattern. It uses a chunky yarn and large needles so it works up fairly quickly. Choose your favorite color of yarn and begin knitting this luxurious throw as a gift, or a gift to yourself!"
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextWarm & Cozy Blanket Knitting Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You