This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Thicket Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Thicket headband is a beautiful accessory that will keep your ears warm. The headband is knitted flat and the shorter edges are sewn together forming a twist, there are no visible seams. The design features mirrored cables and slipped stitches. It is designed to fit an average adult head, but you can easily make it longer or shorter. This knitting project doesn't require a lot of yarn, it is a cute last-minute gift for a friend or family member. Enjoy!"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextMustache Cozy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You