This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Knitted Scarf Patterns Volume 2: Even more of your favorite knit scarf patterns
The Folgate Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knitting pattern for the Folgate headband. The Folgate headband is a little cozy accessory, that will keep your ears warm on cold days. The design features English rib stitch, that is really squishy and textured. The headband is knitted with medium-weight merino wool. The headband is worked in the round seamlessly. It is a fun little knitting project. Make one for yourself or as a gift to a friend or family member. Enjoy the knitting pattern!"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You