This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Simple Knit Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The simple knit headband is a wonderful project for an absolute beginner. It uses only garter stitch, which is simply knitting every stitch. You can customize it to any size by knitting the head circumference you desire. This pattern is complete with a video tutorial showing every step, from how to work the knit stitch to how to seam the very small seam to create a circle to fit your head. You will need yarn in a super bulky weight (category #6), US Size 11 knitting needles, a yarn needle and scissors to complete this project."
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextScrap Yarn Knit Face Mask Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You