Pint Size Ice Cream Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This pattern is a unique project that will be sure to get a lot of use! You never have to worry about your hands feeling cold when you eat ice cream again!
From the blogger: "Summer is approaching and these super fast and easy pint size ice cream cozies are a necessity! We have included two options for knitting your cozy. You can choose to knit it flat and seam it up, or knit in the round so there is no seaming at the end."
NotesYou'll also need a stitch marker and a yarn needle for this project.
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size5 1/4 in. wide x 5 in. tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You