Knitted Scarf Patterns Volume 2: Even more of your favorite knit scarf patterns
Cute Bow Garter Stitch Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Currently we moved to British Columbia where winter seems is not that severe as in Europe. My daughter refused to wear any kind of hat so I quickly came up with an idea of this headband or better say an ear warmer. I like garter stitch pattern as it is easy for beginners, moreover for this ear warmer you need to know only how to make knit and purl stitches. Wish you all a warm winter and happy knitting with me :)"
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You