Knitted Scarf Patterns Volume 2: Even more of your favorite knit scarf patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Free Crust Headband knitting pattern. This is a seamless mobius headband, that is worked in the round on circular needles and it is double-layered. I used a provisional cast and seamed the live stitches from both edges together with the Kitchener stitch, so there is no visible seam. The headband features the Andalusian stitch, which is really fast and easy to work. The headband is designed to fit women's medium, but the length and width of the headband are easily adjustable. This beautiful headband makes a great handmade gift.""
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- 6 or 4 mm circular knitting needles
- (3) Light/DK yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This wardrobe staple is just the pinnacle of beauty. The Waterfall Cardigan Knitting Pattern is knit on straight needles with a pale… Continue reading: "Waterfall Cardigan Knitting Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You