Rosette Stitch Scrunchie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"It’s official, scrunchies are back! My inner pre-teen is so excited. Try this knit scrunchie pattern for a quick gift, and learn how to make the rosette stitch. The 2-stitch pattern repeat is easy to learn and creates a beautiful texture. The pattern includes instructions for using either a hair elastic or a piece of 1/2 inch wide elastic. A video tutorial for the rosette stitch is also available. Make one in every color - you can never have too many scrunchies! "
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 50 yds worsted weight yarn
- 5 yds waste yarn for cast on
- Size 9 / 5.5 mm knitting needles
- Hair elastic or 6 inches of 1/2 inch wide elastic
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Trellis Stitch Square With Heart Insert
- Tubular Bind Off Tutorial
- Tostata Triangle Scarf
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Bianca Bookmark
- Beaded Bracelet Knitting Pattern
- Ribbed Bubble Hat
- Walkiria Kimono
- Stockinette Stitch Swatch
- Garter Stitch Swatch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You