Knitted Scarf Patterns Volume 2: Even more of your favorite knit scarf patterns
Rosette Stitch Scrunchie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"It’s official, scrunchies are back! My inner pre-teen is so excited. Try this knit scrunchie pattern for a quick gift, and learn how to make the rosette stitch. The 2-stitch pattern repeat is easy to learn and creates a beautiful texture. The pattern includes instructions for using either a hair elastic or a piece of 1/2 inch wide elastic. A video tutorial for the rosette stitch is also available. Make one in every color - you can never have too many scrunchies! "
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 50 yds worsted weight yarn
- 5 yds waste yarn for cast on
- Size 9 / 5.5 mm knitting needles
- Hair elastic or 6 inches of 1/2 inch wide elastic
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Beginner Snood Knit Pattern might be one of the most versatile pieces you ever make. This free knit snood pattern is essentially a… Continue reading: "Beginner Snood Knit Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What is Musk Ox Yarn? + 20 Qiviut Yarn Patterns
- Crown Jewel English Rib Hat
- Wriggly Cowl
- Garter Stitch Bias Top
- Yet Another Heart-shaped Potholder
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- Easy Hand Warmers Knitting Pattern For Children
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You