This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Rosette Stitch Scrunchie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"It’s official, scrunchies are back! My inner pre-teen is so excited. Try this knit scrunchie pattern for a quick gift, and learn how to make the rosette stitch. The 2-stitch pattern repeat is easy to learn and creates a beautiful texture. The pattern includes instructions for using either a hair elastic or a piece of 1/2 inch wide elastic. A video tutorial for the rosette stitch is also available. Make one in every color - you can never have too many scrunchies! "
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 50 yds worsted weight yarn
- 5 yds waste yarn for cast on
- Size 9 / 5.5 mm knitting needles
- Hair elastic or 6 inches of 1/2 inch wide elastic
Read NextThe Amber Headband
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Vintage Men's Hat
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Laverna Shawlette
- Knit a Sweater Cardigan Style: 11 Easy Knitting Patterns
- 15 Baby Afghan Knitting Patterns
- Knitting Stitch #7
- Knit Aran Baby Romper
- Adalicaia Bonnet
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You